Topics covered include:
- Ecology and Medicinal Properties
- Low-Tech Mycelium Expansion Techniques
- Soil science and bioremediation
- Mushroom Gardening
- Permaculture and Mushrooms
- Growing Mushrooms in a Greenhouse
Daniel Reyes is a fungiculturist, mycoremediator, hydrogeologist, and the founder of Myco Alliance in Austin Texas. He is a scientist with purpose, whose background includes a B.S in Hydrogeology and experience with the oil and gas industry through environmental consulting. In addition to serving as technical advisor to the Amazon Mycorenewal Project and Tradd Cotter’s Mushroom Mountain, his current work includes mushroom cultivation, citizen science, and mycoremediation research at the Circle Acres Nature Preserve, an educational center located on an EPA-designated brownfield site in Austin.